The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Issues, Questions, Suggestions, Complaints (and Compliments!) (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Takeover of LogHomeU by commercial bloggers

Is anyone else concerned that this web site is being taken over by companies who only give advice to attract members to do business with th…

Started by Joe

9 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Cynthia

Aspen Log Furniture

I love the look of the Aspen Log furniture. Does anyone know of a reputable company to look at? I have been through a ton of magazines and…

Started by Renee & Joe

0 Oct 2, 2008

Older Existing Log Home

Hi, I'm new. My husband and I are seriously thinking about purchasing an existing log home that we've been looking at. It's 25 years old an…

Started by Lisa Lohr

2 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Lisa Lohr

Log home Living vs. Log Home Design

Does anyone know if there is a difference between LH Living and LH Design? I used to get both, but when I went to renew about 2 years ago,…

Started by Terri Wilson

2 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Terri Wilson

log home show in Charlotte, NC

Does anyone know how you can find out what furniture and lighting vendors will be at the log home show in Charlotte, NC at the end of Septe…

Started by Renee & Joe

2 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by amber

Looking to build a home - but not for myself

I find myself in an odd situation, and an anonymous commenter on my personal blog (http://bkleber.livejournal.com/112221.html) suggested th…

Started by Benjamin Kleber

2 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Benjamin Kleber

Spruce Valley

We are in the process of building the Spruce Valley. I think that we are one of the first to build this specific plan. If there is anyone o…

Started by Bev and Gary Davis

1 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Rob Romine

Living in East Tennessee

I would like to hear from anyone living in the area of Watts Barr lake, Douglas Lake or Norris lake. My wife is going to take a lot of coxi…

Started by Joe

0 Aug 8, 2008

Uploading/inserting photos

How do you upload a photo when writing or responding to a blog post, like Shelley did in her "Wildlife around the log home" blog post? When…

Started by Anne

3 Jul 10, 2008
Reply by Neighborhood Host

Ideas for Web Seminars

As you can see from my "Introduction" page, I organize and host web seminars for log home enthusiasts on a variety of topics. Currently we…

Started by Rob Romine

3 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by See Dirt Run! Inc.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service