The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Lake State Painting's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"No offense taken. I respect your statement. And I'd like to respond. Notice how on…"

Lake State Painting replied Apr 7, 2015 to Blasting log home

17 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Guild Log and Timber

"This is the first Im reading about it. Some of the claims make it suspect but there…"

Lake State Painting replied Apr 4, 2015 to Earthpaint stain finish

2 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Colorado Log Home Finishing

"I would really suggest getting yourself a few peices of material and practice using…"

Lake State Painting replied Apr 4, 2015 to Blasting Material

9 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by Scott Blayden

"George, On those bad areas you could get away with 80 or 100 sand paper to do the "…"

Lake State Painting replied Apr 4, 2015 to Blasting log home

17 Apr 15, 2015

"If I have any questions, I trust you will make yourself available Mr. Elliott."

Lake State Painting replied Mar 30, 2015 to Blasting log home

17 Apr 15, 2015

"Whenever media blasting logs, always plan on sanding and lots of it! Corn blasting i…"

Lake State Painting replied Mar 29, 2015 to Blasting log home

17 Apr 15, 2015

"Really?? I mean really guy? You just dont have anything nice to say to anyone, its j…"

Lake State Painting replied Aug 5, 2011 to Cob and stain effects

7 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by EZMARY

"Jason, I feel someone who lacks the experience may run with the idea that they cann…"

Lake State Painting replied Apr 13, 2011 to Cob blasting vs. Sanding vs. Pressure washing

16 Mar 15, 2015
Reply by Colorado Log Home Finishing

"Very nice topic Sir! I've also noticed this amongst the indusrty of Log Home suppli…"

Lake State Painting replied Mar 28, 2011 to Observations from a Newbie . . . About a Self-Destructive Industry

45 Jul 15, 2015
Reply by Branden Drielick

"Log wash is an awsome product......very effective. The borate treatment would be a "…"

Lake State Painting replied Mar 27, 2011 to borate treatment for logs and log wash

3 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by See Dirt Run! Inc.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service