The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Art Hoffman's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"Mike, this is a very common issue and we get many inquiries about how to handle it.…"

Art Hoffman replied May 17 to Insect boring holes in knots of pine

7 May 26
Reply by Mike

"Tim, I know I have responded to you previously but I will stick by my strong recomme…"

Art Hoffman replied Nov 22, 2018 to Mold/Mildew on logs - never ending battle...

27 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Art Hoffman

"Patti, If you want to remove the paint from the logs, I have used FLOOD WOOD STRIPPE…"

Art Hoffman replied Oct 27, 2018 to Painted log home

7 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Art Hoffman

"You can use a hand-held pump sprayer to apply the LambdaCS or similar chemical. You…"

Art Hoffman replied Oct 27, 2018 to Woodpeckers?

6 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Carlos Leon

"Nicholas, actually I told Colorado Log Home Finishing that I DID agree with him on c…"

Art Hoffman replied Oct 27, 2018 to Mold/Mildew on logs - never ending battle...

27 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Art Hoffman

"Nicolas, thank you for the info on Stay-Clean I/E, I have not seen that product anyw…"

Art Hoffman replied Oct 26, 2018 to Mold/Mildew on logs - never ending battle...

27 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Art Hoffman

"Colorado Log Finishing: Buddy, get a life and learn to accept what is. The natural f…"

Art Hoffman replied Oct 26, 2018 to Mold/Mildew on logs - never ending battle...

27 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Art Hoffman

"You may want to check our website periodically as we do provide a lot of useful info…"

Art Hoffman replied Oct 26, 2018 to Woodpeckers?

6 Oct 27, 2018
Reply by Carlos Leon

""Colorado Log Home Finishing": Once again, you cannot r-e-a-d. TRANSFORMATION does c…"

27 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Art Hoffman

"We used solely the TRANSFORMATION in a specific tint for all applications. No other…"

27 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by Art Hoffman

RSS

© 2020   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service