The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Michael Collins's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"Peter, My husband had been building log homes since 1982. He has never built with Ho…"

Michael Collins replied Nov 29, 2011 to BUILD A LOGHOME IN AUSTRALIA

6 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Michael Collins

"Cheryl, The photo you have shown is not a settling jack, rather it is someone's atte…"

Michael Collins replied May 17, 2011 to Settling jacks integrity.

21 May 17, 2011
Reply by Michael Collins

"What is extra virgin neets' foot oil? Couldn't find it when I googled it. In referen…"

Michael Collins replied Mar 13, 2011 to What's really on your mind, Tim? - Kit vs. handcrafted?

51 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Tim Bullock

"Pat, I always insulate my subfloors using 5.5 inches of open-cell foam insulation. I…"

Michael Collins replied Mar 13, 2011 to Question on heating log home with heat pump

19 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Pat Watters

"Hi, Tim and fellow bloggers! We are building all over the western US, not just sunny…"

Michael Collins replied Mar 9, 2011 to What's really on your mind, Tim? - Kit vs. handcrafted?

51 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Tim Bullock

"Actually, Tim, you started the thread with your postings about what is the oldest "r…"

Michael Collins replied Mar 8, 2011 to What's really on your mind, Tim? - Kit vs. handcrafted?

51 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Tim Bullock

"Hi Ron, your house looks great. We are swinging trusses on a RLH in New Mexico right…"

Michael Collins replied Aug 9, 2010 to Any suggestions for hiding screw jacks on columns?

7 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Michael Collins

"No problem Will. I've been working on the back side of the moon and have been out of…"

Michael Collins replied Jun 9, 2010 to Lag Screw / Bolt Question.

14 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Will Leverett

"Hello Lee, What is an "Ozzie"? Are you talking about an Osborn Buffing Brush? If so…"

Michael Collins replied May 14, 2010 to HELP. Corn Cob Blasting is Ruining the Logs

34 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Michael Whalen

"Chris, The website you posted is great - great pictures. It seems everytime I advoca…"

Michael Collins replied May 13, 2010 to HELP. Corn Cob Blasting is Ruining the Logs

34 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Michael Whalen

RSS

© 2020   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service