The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Michael McCarthy's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Wes! Thanks for the heads up on this...weird, really weird. I will forward thi…"

Michael McCarthy replied Apr 5, 2009 to What I would like to see discussed in the magazines . . .

38 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Oleg Ashutkin

"Hi Jeffrey, That's a great story idea! It's a topic that seems to come up quite a b…"

Michael McCarthy replied Apr 5, 2009 to What I would like to see discussed in the magazines . . .

38 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Oleg Ashutkin

"Oooops! Meant my response to be targeted at Angel. Sorry about that! Angel, good lu…"

Michael McCarthy replied Jan 27, 2009 to Hello All, Looking for cold hard facts!

53 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Dan The Log Man

"Hello Greg, You posed great questions, and they are VERY typical and well considere…"

Michael McCarthy replied Jan 27, 2009 to Hello All, Looking for cold hard facts!

53 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Dan The Log Man

"Sure, I think we can do a story on ways to build a home with the new reality of your…"

Michael McCarthy replied Dec 12, 2008 to How has the economy affected your plans?

31 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Kathie Wood

"Josh, I'm lucky enough to chat with log-home enthusiasts every day, and it's all ov…"

Michael McCarthy replied Dec 12, 2008 to How has the economy affected your plans?

31 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Kathie Wood

"Denise & Company... Hey, you've just done our planning for us! Thanks for all t…"

Michael McCarthy replied Oct 15, 2008 to What I would like to see discussed in the magazines . . .

38 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Oleg Ashutkin

RSS

© 2020   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service