The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

Michael Boomgarden's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris, I'll leave it to the engineers at Timber Block to explain their engineering a…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Feb 6, 2013 to Building Codes, Energy Efficiency, and Green Building - Things to think about!

20 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Craig Johnson

"Tim, if you'll follow the links, or just go directly to the website, you'll see the…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Jan 27, 2013 to Are All Log Homes High Maintenance?

24 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Timber Block

"Tim, I know from hanging around here for a while that you're quite skeptical of anyo…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Jan 25, 2013 to Are All Log Homes High Maintenance?

24 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Timber Block

"Well, it appears I'm speaking to an expert on this course of chemical remediation. B…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Jun 6, 2012 to LOG HOME DREAM GONE BAD

20 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by shanny

"Don, there's a chemical that will solve all these problems.  It's found in Scotch wh…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Jun 6, 2012 to LOG HOME DREAM GONE BAD

20 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by shanny

"Rachelle and Peter-- Nice post.  As a consumer, I've posted here previously about th…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Jun 6, 2012 to Turn Key Estimates vs. Actual Completed Price? HELP! :)

38 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by James W. Harbin

"Scott-- Apologies for not replying earlier.  This is in southwest Wisconsin.  In loo…"

Michael Boomgarden replied May 30, 2012 to Turn Key Estimates vs. Actual Completed Price? HELP! :)

38 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by James W. Harbin

"Colleen-- You're getting a lot of good advice here.  Our Timber Block cabin goes un…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Apr 26, 2012 to Turn Key Estimates vs. Actual Completed Price? HELP! :)

38 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by James W. Harbin

"I'm not yet convinced that composite is there.  We have a townhouse with a small amo…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Apr 5, 2012 to Decking-what type to chose?

1 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Michael Boomgarden

"Thanks, Raymond.  I've been in close contact with Timber Block's Buddy Parton, who's…"

Michael Boomgarden replied Dec 21, 2011 to Selecting a Builder for a Timber Block Home

2 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Michael Boomgarden

RSS

© 2021   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service