The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

It's been interesting over my lifetime to hear the different road names were log home owners put there log home.

Names like, Log Cabin Rd., Logger Rd., Duck Pond Lane.

I would like to hear what your road is.

I don't need your address, would just like to hear the road name.

I don't want to get in trouble.

It will be interesting to hear the different road name.

Just For Fun!

Kelly

Views: 4692

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My wife has raised Collies for over 40 years and her "kennel name" for them is Morningdale Collies. So, after 33 years of dreaming, we built our log dream home and named our road MORNINGDALE LANE.
Check it out at www.MorningdaleFarms.com
Hi Art,

I love dogs too! I have a little Jack Russel. I love the name Morningdale Lane.
Thanks for sharing!

Kelly
We live on Log Cabin Rd in Arapahoe NC. There are 3 Log Cabins on the road.
Good Morning Kenny,

I really enjoy hearing all the road names of where people like yourself live. I am sure it is really nice there.

Again thanks for sharing your road name.

Kelly
We named our lane "Iona Lane" as we are building and only own the lane presently. There is also a Lane in our town named Thistle Dew Lane. Very cute!!
Our cabin is on "Overlook Drive"...
Love the name. Thanks for sharing Lois & Dave!

Kelly
We named our lane "Iona Lane" as we are building and only own the lane presently. There is also a Lane in our town named Thistle Dew Lane. Very cute!!
Hi Kelly: Our street name is Huckleberry Circle, but no huckleberries here that I know of. But I love the name. Julie and I have also been struggling with a name for our place, but so far we haven't been able to put the view and the tranquility of our place into a name. Dave
Attachments:
Hi Dave & Julie,
Breath Taking!!! Talk about tranquility OH YEA!!!!!

Let me know what you decide on naming your log home.

Again thanks for sharing! I love to hear road names where log home's are!

Kelly
I got to name our road-Moose Track Trail. Yes I know there are no moose in NC but I've decorated with them everywhere and we named the house "Moose Crossing."
Hi Wendy,

Great Name! I also decorate everything with Moose. I just love them!
Thanks again for sharing your road name.

Kelly

RSS

© 2020   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service