The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

looking for a builder to do a dry in on an Honest Abe log home in Greeneville Tn 37743 Approx 2100 sq ft W/ walk out basemnt and 2 car stick built garage. Must be licensed and insured.

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We would like to bid. Feel free to call me anytime.

Bill Mathews

866-922-7754

386-697-1357 mobile

where are you located?

We are based out of North Florida, licensed and insured for Tenn. We are happy to do Dry-In's to complete Turnkeys. Much of our building is in theTennessee and North Carolina area.

we also would like to bid on your home please feel free to call and also visit our web site nativeconstruction.net  thank you for the consideration   we are currently building in mo.  pretty cold right now  thanks again Randy per Native Construction  (920) 253-7019   mobile

A long way to drive even though it's an hour. Are the logs already set? If so I bet there are tons of people in that area that can do the work.

Wes,

We're licensed, insured, experienced and 30 minutes away from Greeneville.  We'll be fair and efficient installing someone else's product.  Already replied to your other posting.  Call me if you want to visit or have us estimate your on-site labor.  www.mtstructures.com

Chris (865)471-2182

The good thing about more bids is a more accurate picture of what it realy takes.

My last costumer I had had bids for dry in from 14K to 70K I came at 25K and got the job......

Shop around ask how they handle the window trim?

One way is face nailed or right over the logs ...leaving openings on the sides.

Other way is to counter sink the trim so it is flush to the radius of the log better seal and about 4 hrs more work per opening (see pic)

Do they include stairs and rails?

Interior walls?

Deck? stairs to grade?

stairs to basement?

stack logs according to manufactures specs?

Heavy machinery who pays?

Tyvek or house wrap behind all siding?

I would like to bid but I'm busy till may and have 5 more bids out there.

Attachments:
See Curt & Jodi Woodall, w/ Naturebuilt log homes. Lebanon Tn. They are doing our dry in, great people to work with. Check out their website.
I would like to bid your job i am located in centerville Tn.
sorry , I should have taken this post down. Building is underway in fact they are pouring the footers today. Honest Abe is sending their own crew to do the dry in . Thanks for your replies.
Fill us in How much are they charging per sq/ft?

When it comes to prepping and staining consider checking out Gemini's web site.

www.gemini-coatings.com

I also put together a 'how to do' sheet on prepping and staining interior and exterior log homes that I would be happy to send you if you e-mail me your e-mail address. I do not sell products and I do not build log homes. I am a log home owner of 5 years who researched the daylights out of wnat to do and use on our log home.

ttadysak@habush.com

I hope this info helps you.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service