The Log Home Neighborhood

An online log home community for log home enthusiasts.

I have been getting comments on my pictures, but there is no "reply" button.  It would speed me up to just hit reply like a text message - still frustrated.

Thanks,

Bill Ward

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thers a niehborhood host that answers all the techy stuff, I'll see if I can find her
Bill,I sure wish this thing had a spell check, anyway if you go to the main/home page and scroll all the way down to the bottom theres a tag that says report an issue and theres a link inside to the neighborhood host
Greg:
Thanks. Glenn V. had some suggestions on things I haven't tried yet. I still may contact the host.
Bill
I"m not exactly sure Bill. I just have a couple suggestions and if they don't work for you , you should send a message to the host that Greg mentioned. First make sure you are logged in. Then for the particular picture you wish to respond to, click the picture to make it larger or you can click on the word "commented" or the name of the picture in your latest activity on your page for the one you wish to respond to and it will bring up the picture with the comment. Once it is full screen you will see the posted message from the other person below it and a box to type in that goes across your screen just above the other persons comment for your response. After you type your message Click the red "Add Comment" button. I hope this helps.
I'll try. Thanks for the support.
Bill

RSS

© 2020   Created by Neighborhood Host.   Powered by

Guide to Log Homes | Advertise | Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service