This custom log home by PrecisionCraft Log Homes, recognized in Country’s Best 2009 Design Awards, features a gourmet kitchen and open dining area (shown below). Here are the features that make this kitchen truly a work of art:
- Seamless boundary between the indoor and outdoor living space.
- Opening, glass wall that lets the outside in.
- A convenient large pantry featuring an oven stack.
- Open design with the kitchen flowing effortlessly to the dining area.
- Two, separate sinks and work areas.
- Butler’s area.
- Expansive pantry storage positioned behind the appliances.
- Custom interior design elements include: a concrete sink laden with pebbles, stucco walls, and tile murals.
- Knotty alder cabinets.
- Kitchen island finished with barn wood siding.
- Cedar logs walls.
View our collection of log home kitchens at our Facebook Page or at our Log Home Kitchen Photo Gallery at www.PrecisionCraft.com!